Systekn.com is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission.
Top ten powerful Android phones in january 2021. The ranking was made by AnTuTu, the most popular benchmarking app in the world. iQOO 7 tops AnTuTu's performance charts, leaving the Mi 11 behind.
The launch of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 888 chipset marked a new upper limit for Android device performance at the end of December 2020. Xiaomi Mi 11, the only phone equipped with this processor in 2020, took first place in the AnTuTu rankings at the end of last year, and now it is in second place, as there was another model launched in early January. Unfortunately, this is a China-only model: iQOO 7.
iQOO 7 is the top model of the secondary brand from Vivo and is the first device in this family of devices equipped with Snapdragon 888. However, it seems that the iQOO model has a more efficient cooling system and / or more efficient software optimization, as the score obtained it is slightly higher than the Xiaomi model. The ranking also lists the two Mate 40 Pro and Pro + models, equipped with Kirin 9000, Huawei's latest high-end chipset. They reach a close level of performance in AnTuTu tests. However, the rest of the ranking is dominated by models equipped with Snapdragon 865.
Here are the most powerful Android smartphones in January 2021, according to Antutu:
1. iQOO 7 (Snapdragon 888) - 728,784
2. Xiaomi Mi 11 (Snapdragon 888) - 705,593
3. Huawei Mate 40 Pro + (Kirin 9000) - 702,553
4. Huawei Mate 40 Pro (Kirin 9000) - 688,043
5. Oppo Reno 5 Pro + 5G (Snapdragon 865) - 671,249
6. iQOO 5 (Snapdragon 865) - 665,959
7. Redmi K30S (Snapdragon 865) - 664,993
8. iQOO 5 Pro (Snapdragon 865) - 664,252
9. Vivo X50 Pro + (Snapdragon 865) - 663,766
10. Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (Snapdragon 865) - 661,078
We expect to see other newer models in this ranking soon in the near future, such as models from the Samsung Galaxy S21 range, equipped with Snapdragon 888 in China and USA, but also other devices scheduled to appear in the next few weeks, equipped with high-end hardware. In the mid-range segment, the processors from MediaTek and Huawei remain in the top of the ranking, with only a few Snapdragon variants in the last places.
1. Redmi 10X 5G (Dimensity 820) - 401,389
2. Redmi 10X Pro 5G (Dimensity 820) - 398,264
3. Huawei Nova 7 (Kirin 985) - 395,463
4. Huawei Nova 7 Pro (Kirin 985) - 394,913
5. Honor 30 (Kirin 985) - 390,862
6. Honor X10 (Kirin 820) - 361,347
7. Huawei Nova 7 SE (Kirin 820) - 352,728
8. Oppo Reno5 5G (Snapdragon 765G) - 349,329
9. Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (Snapdragon 750G) - 347,876
10. Realme Q2 Pro 5G (Dimensity 800U) - 337,545