Systekn.com is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission.
Online shopping has now definitively exploded. The number of people purchasing items online is growing every day, and for those looking to do business in this sector, the playing field is increasingly full of new opportunities, becoming more complex to manage. To make life easier for sellers, and in general, to improve the online shopping experience for millions of users, PayPal has launched a complete, innovative solution called the PayPal Commerce Platform.
What is the PayPal Commerce Platform?
The PayPal Commerce Platform is a solution that PayPal offers for any type of business, which provides a payment system that's both simple to implement and capable of guaranteeing the most straightforward possible purchasing experience for end users.
The PayPal Commerce Platform allows you to manage all the most popular payment methods in each country from a single account: credit or debit cards, prepaid cards, Paypal accounts, and most importantly, countless other local payment methods (for example, MyBank, iDeal, Soford, Giropay, etc., to name just a few) used in over 190 countries around the world, with over 100 different currencies.
The system is designed to offer each client a selection of the most appropriate payment methods depending on their country and the device they are using. This improves the purchasing experience, increasing the likelihood that they will successfully complete the transaction.
What are the Advantages of the PayPal Commerce Platform?
PayPal has been the global leader in online payment for over 20 years, this is a guarantee to its reliability and professional level of services. If you don't have a Paypal account yet, you can create one here.
There are also major advantages to using the PayPal Commerce Platform, worth highlighting here:
- Ease of use: you can manage all payment methods from a single account.
- More conversions: by accepting the most popular payment methods in each country, you can optimize your conversion rate.
- Dedicated, competitive fees for Paypal or card payments.
- Global growth: helps companies scale, allowing them to connect with over 346 million active PayPal users and to directly accept payment in over 100 currencies.
- Simplified compliance: PayPal operates and is legally compliant in over 200 countries.
- Increased security: PayPal uses advanced artificial intelligence systems, instructed with over 50 Petabytes of data every day, to prevent fraud and misuse.