Systekn.com is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission.
What can you do with Screen Recorder software for Windows?
- Create Screencasts: Use the microphone and webcam to record the screen and sound simultaneously or separately.
- Schedule Recording: Choose the date and time for the video screen capture to start. Set the time limit for capturing.
- Show Keystrokes and Mouse: Show your keyboard to viewers and set up the mouse display in the recording.
- Draw on Videos: Draw on the video during the recording process. Add important drawings to your tutorials and make videos more engaging.
- Record Only Audio: Record sounds from computer or microphone separately from the screen recording.
- Capture Your Webcam: Capture your webcam output without recording the screen. Take a photo via the webcam.
Set up the recording parameters, choose the capture area and adjust recording settings. Grab audio and video, hit the REC button and start recording your desktop. Edit the record and save the file. Use simple editing tools to make your record perfect. Save the file in any convenient format to your PC.
Use Recordings for Video Creation
Do you want to use your screen recordings to create movies? Try the Movavi Screen Recorder software with Video Editor Plus. How do they work together?
- Capture the screen with Screen Recorder.
- Open the recordings in Video Editor Plus.
- Use the recordings to create a video by trimming, cutting, and joining clips. Add animated titles and special effect.
- Save your clip in Full HD or 4K.